ChangeLog for 0.8.17
- Document that SSL connections aren't properly handled during /UPGRADE. See Github PR #39.
- Synchronize scripts with scripts.irssi.org.
- Performance enhancement of the nicklist as well as the window_item_find function. See Github PR #24.
- Disallow unloading of static modules.
- Allow UTF-8 characters in /bind. See Github PR #18.
- Split overlong outgoing messages instead of silently truncating them. Adds two new options: 'split_line_end' and 'split_line_start'. 'split_line_end' contains a string added to the end of line fragments. 'split_line_start' contains a string added to the beginning of line fragments. See Github PR #29.
- Added special /ignore NO_ACT level to ignore only activity (see /help ignore).
- Support for 256 and true color terminals (see Github PR #48).
- Support for italics (see Github PR #58).
- Rewrote many help files.
- Fixed various compiler warnings and use of deprecated functions.
- Fixed Perl API usage and added PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT to reduce code size.
- Fixed format_get_text Perl API. See Github PR #23.
- Fixed gui_printtext_after and term_refresh_*() visibility. See Github PR #22.
- Fixed issue where UTF-8 characters was corrupted once for every 32k text. See Github PR #12.
- Fixed redrawing issue with right-aligned statusbar.
- Fixed use-after-free bug with cached settings values. See Github PR #147.