ChangeLog for 0.8.16-rc1
- Add -noautosendcmd to /SERVER and /CONNECT. Passing this option will force Irssi to not execute the content of the autosendcmd chatnet-setting upon connect.
- Accept names replies with nick!user@host instead of just nick, if they are enabled (see bug #805).
- Set window binds for channel items as sticky when re-creating window binds as part of /layout save. This fixes the bug where previously saved channel windows forgets their window number upon reconnect.
- Add experimental support for DNSSEC DANE validation of certificates.
- Strip the argument for boolean options (see bug #769).
- Freenode have been readded to the list of networks in the default configuration file.
- Disabled support for the insecure SSLv2 protocol.
- Various documentation enhancements.
- Fix crashing bug that can happen if the terminal height decreases before the first window is created.
- Fixed minor compiler warnings.
- Fixed possible crashing bug when processing an octal escape sequence.
- Fixed the /ignore -network option (see bug #748).
- Fixed signal handling for /exec'd commands. Irssi now sends the signal to the process group id instead of the process id.
- Fixed segfault generated by SSL disconnections (see bug #752).